Free: RAOK Free starter Java/mixed Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
tHE TIME TO ENTER TO THE DRAWING HAS EXPIRED- The winner will be announced at approximately 9:45 mt

One entry per person please. I will add each persons name in a bowl and I will have my husband pick one out, old school! lol

Kind of like the other RAOK but I will pick one instead of it being the first one.

Must pay for shipping, gets it free, plus a few little Dwarf vals or Sag. In USA. Paypal. $5.00.

I don't yet know the difference between sag and val but I will try to find out. They are medium green, have runners and approximately 4 inches tall. Sorry takes too much time to load and post a pic.

Personally would like this to be someone who actually needs it and not just because you can. I also am willing to sell some as I have a bunch.

There could be any kinds of snails, pond snails Ramshorns or Mystery or Apple snails.

If you actually want any Ramshorns let me know. I have an assortment and you can see some pics on my albums. Mostly they aren't as red as the big pic with the red snail.

Respond and "post reply" if you want your name in the drawing. Also add if you want Ramshorn snails included if you win!

Please do not PM to enter!!!!!!!

If the first person chosen doesn't pay for shipping, I will pick the next one. Will pick from all entries received by Saturday 9 pm mountain time.

What would u want for a bunch of snails my tank isn't set up for plants yet or I would enter

Ramshorn snails

Also if you have already posted please go back and EDIT (do NOT post again) the post if you would want Ramshorn snails sent with the package if you win.

How many will actually depend upon also from the other raok and how many they want & how many I have time to pick out ;)

Then how many snails - like approximately 5, 10, 15. Mostly will be pink/reddish with brown shells, maybe other colors like grey, brown or black with brown shell and maybe a couple with white shells.

There are a number of baby Ramshorn snails just brown with brown shells that ended up hatching from some plants I bought, so if you want any of those just say "babies too"

Not trying to make this complicated but I figured since I am sending it anyway and you happened to want some, I could include them too.

Back
Top Bottom