Free: Raok! Tell why you need a mini co2 setup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Santa's friend showed up early with a fluval mini co2 system and a few cartridges.. maybe a diffuser/bubble counter too?? The reindeer require a $10 transfer fee though..
...you may proceed;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I need it because thread algae has completely taken over my tank. Even after adding DIY co2 and putting in smaller bulbs. Also, my diffuser just snapped. That's what I get for going cheap.

I need it if it comes with instructions because I have a small colony (8-10) shrimp in a 10g (GF's buy, stock led lights) with a moss ball and a tree looking (wendtii ?) thing with 2-3" slender leaves that has faired well so far. I believe part of my problem in establishing a better size colony is due in part to lack of good cover and experience with plants.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

I would really like a fluval mini co2 system because I just received a nice package of plants, and would really like them to thrive, I've never had a co2 system before. Also, the tank has a BBA problem and the co2 would help that. I'm a high school student so this is one of the only ways I'd be able to afford co2 on my tank.

Thanks for considering me!

-GolferDude

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a student applying to college to pursue my dreams my majoring in wildlife ecology and aquaculture. I'm on a budget and having this would further my abilities to study in the field I want to go into and increase my enjoyment of the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You're killin me Fresh !!! Now I need a magnifying glass on top of my cheaters ??

I posted a disclaimer :) It is multi-lingual if that helps.
Try pulling this up on a computer monitor. Or use the zoom feature on your mobile device. I just found on the web and said "That'll do".
Nice little CO2 kit. Easy to hide (as opposed to the bowling pin size tank I have next to the aquarium stand).

I need a mini CO2 system because my office tank deserves one, but all my resources go to rescued dogs in Florida OR the big tank at home.
Giving it to me comes with a nice conditional: as soon as I can afford a replacement, this one comes back here as a RAOK.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415942336.608381.jpg

I need one because my GF will kill me if I outright buy a CO system and keeps whining about plastic bottles being visible around our tank when I describe the DIY one Im building...... It would keep me from bludgeoning her with her own shoe in a flawed attempt to look like shoe-icide and me from possibly ending up someones pet in jail.

I don't need but I do WANT it. After all Christmas is about getting what you want and not what you need. ?

Got some good ones guys! Keep in mind this system is really only good for 5 gal and less..

Got some good ones guys! Keep in mind this system is really only good for 5 gal and less..

With that said, please withdraw my response as I have a 10g and allow someone more worthy with a smaller tank enjoy the benefits of your kindness. Thank you.

Perfect. I have a 5gal collecting dust.

I picked Rcguerra based on his setup and his willingness to pass on the system when he upgrades.

Thank you.

Very welcome. Will be looking forward to progress reports.. i will pm for details.

Back
Top Bottom