For Sale or trade: RCS and lowlight plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudraker

Aquarium Advice Addict
Great deal on plants and RCS.

RCS, 10 for $10. These are nice and bright and the adult females have exceeded an inch in length. I'll send a mix of adults and juvies of both sexes. Best of all, these shrimp have lived for many generationsin a planted tank dosed daily with Excel with no issues whatsover. Will also include java moss or flame moss for the ride, your choice.

Shipping $15.00.

Keep scrolling down, because I have plants for sale also.

RCS.jpg

Make the most of the postage and get some of these killer plants!

Nice crypt Wendtii red. Photographed on a 11x11 paper towel, just to give you an idea of the size of the root system and length of the leaves. Excellent low light plant. $2 for this exact plant.

crypt wendtii red.jpg

Flame moss.jpg

Nice, healthy flame moss. My favorite online seller charges $8 for a 2x2 inch piece. I'll sell you one of these healthy, thick wads, about 7x3x3, for $10 each.

Flame moss.jpg

I have nice narrow leaf java ferns. Nice clumps, and a few mother plants. Photographed in a 10 gallon tank. Huge mother plant on the left, at least six inches around, full of daughter plants. If any detach, I'll include them. $10. Smaller mother on the right, at least 4 inches around. I'll through at least three smaller 2 inch round plants for $7.

Java fern in AQ.jpg

I can only ship on Mondays and need plenty of time to prepare these for shipment.

Last edited:
I will sell you HALF - maybe more - of the plants in my guppy tank as a package for $15 plus ship.

Tons of java moss. Its has an insanely large crypt wendti red, crypt lucens, dwarf hair grass, watersprite, and who knows what else. The tank receives weekly 50 percent pwc but no fertz and its all growing a under a stock fluresnet bulb. I did use a t5 light to take the photo because I basically coundn't see anything with the standard bulb. I pulled a lot of the plants out and they are healthy and algae free.

Java moss in 10 gal front view.jpg

java moss side view.jpg

For some reason the photo of the front view of the tank is garbled so I'm reposting. I should also note the java fern in here used to be grown with excel with no melt issues, but it hasn't been dosed in over a year.

Java moss in 10 gal front view.jpg

I'm also open to trading stuff. I'm interested in obtaining some glosso, willow moss and amano shrimp. But I'm open to other things too, just ask, maybe we can make a trade.

RCS sold on Aquabid.

I may have other plants for sale at good prices. Check out my planted tanks in my profile for an idea of what I have. The messy guppy tank is an anomoly in appearance, but the plants are super healthy and algae is little or none.

I have: dhg, crypt wendti, christmas tree moss, water sprite, and smaller amounts of Blyxa, crypt lucens, more flame moss, some sags.

Back
Top Bottom