Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some RCS (mainly juvies) available. The juvies are between 1/4-1/2 inch and they ship much better than adults. I have enough shrimp for "two orders". Each order will include 25 RCS and a golfball size portion of java moss for the shrimp to cling to during shipping and a dozen pea to dime size plant-safe ramshorn snails (to clean up the tank). Cost is $25 for an order plus add $7 for USPS Priority shipping. Here is a link to pics of my RCS (females have more red). Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Also, shipping is $7 regardless of quantity ordered but minimum order is 25please. If you want both orders just let me know and they are yours. Shoot me a PM for more info.

All 50 sold on another forum. I can still do one more order of 25 if someone wants them though.

Gone! Maybe have some available this weekend so check back then or send me a PM to be on the list if interested.

Back
Top Bottom