For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am selling all of my RCS so that I can take the tank down. I have over 80 available. The price will be $20 for 20 shrimp shipped. My next shipping day is Saturday (the 10th of November). I do not have heat packs, so I can only ship to you if the low temperature of the day is above 65 degrees. Note: I ordered some heat packs. They will not arrive in time for Saturday shipping, but I can ship the Wednesday after. Please refer to the posts below for further information before ordering.

Payment:
I mainly accept Paypal, but I checks in the mail or e-checks are fine, as long as the payment has gone through to my account by the shipping date.
Shipping:
They will be shipped in styrofoam lined boxes using USPS Priority Mail. This includes tracking information. I can only ship to the lower 48 United States. If your area's low temperature will be below 65 on the arrival date, you will need a heat pack. They cost an extra $3.
*Note*: If your high temperature is over 85, I cannot ship to you on that day.

DOA Policy:
I always send a few extra shrimp in case some die in shipping, but if there is a major DOA I will cover it. If the package is delayed, missent or damaged by USPS, it is not my fault and the DOA policy is void.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

img_2190563_0_8c1bd44e6d490506b4960e8139bad52b.jpg

img_2190563_1_6a90c237d5b81ccf39b61a6725e5649c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiggles24 said:
I would certainly be interested in purchasing some if your shrimp

Rebel1970 said:
Maxwellag:
I would like to purchase some of your shrimp as well. How do we do this? Thanks

I sent you guys PMs

Last call for shipping tomorrow! If you would like to order tonight, please PM me.

Note about the DOA Policy:

In order to receive a refund (or new shipment) for a major DOA, you must send me a clear picture of the shrimp in the bag (unopened) within 2 hours of delivery. This is because leaving them outside in the hot or cold weather can cause the deaths.

If you need a heat pack, please PM me with your zip code so I can estimate shipping costs. Because the heat packs are heavy, there will be an extra shipping cost. Normally it costs me about $6 to ship, but it will be $7-8 with a heat pack. I will PM you a total cost when I have it calculated.

maxwellag said:
Note about the DOA Policy:

In order to receive a refund (or new shipment) for a major DOA, you must send me a clear picture of the shrimp in the bag (unopened) within 2 hours of delivery. This is because leaving them outside in the hot or cold weather can cause the deaths.

If you need a heat pack, please PM me with your zip code so I can estimate shipping costs. Because the heat packs are heavy, there will be an extra shipping cost. Normally it costs me about $6 to ship, but it will be $7-8 with a heat pack. I will PM you a total cost when I have it calculated.

Your inbox is full

hi do you have anymore left..if so what is the cost to 71426 and 74128

Hi, I do have some left, however the weather isn't right in those areas yet. The daily highs are too high to use a heat pack, but you'd need a heat pack for the lows. Shipping with a heat pack to 71426 will be an extra $6. Shipping with a heat pack to 74128 will be an extra $4.

Back
Top Bottom