Wanted: Red Cherry Shrimp and Crystal Red Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingMaddog

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking to purchase about 20 RCS and 10 CRS. I will be making this purchase on the 30th of may. If anyone will have some available at that time let me know with prices including shipping to 33707. If you know of any other colorful shrimp that will go well with these I would like to know about them too. These are for a 5.5 gallon shrimp tank. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi! I have Crystal red shrimp S/S+ grade ready to go. I looked up your zip and I can send you a box of 10 juvies for $45 shipped. Or, I could do an 8 pack of Tangerine Tiger juvies for $34 shipped. I would NOT recommend keeping these together since they will interbreed. Either could be kept with RCS, but to be honest, I'm not sure I would attempt 2 species in a 5.5. gal. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. You can see pics in this thread: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/cpos-abns-shrimp-and-endlers-309635.html

I also have free starter colonies of MTS with any purchase if interested.

Last edited:
The crystal reds are a little pricey for me at the moment. I will be going with just RCS.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's actually a pretty nicely prices package from mama. I've seen them retail for anywhere from $8.99-$18.99 each, depending on grade. There are a few folks here that have RCS for sale and you can find them if you search around.

Back
Top Bottom