Red Cherry Shrimp, Snowball Shrimp, Yellow Shrimp For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I was wondering if you have any more of the Red Cherry shrimp available at this time? I wouldn't need the larger size since I am sure over time they will grow up. Do you have a minimum order for them? thanks

Yes, I do have more available. I really recommend one of the packages that I have for sale as I tried to build them with people like you in mind that are wanting to establish a breeding colony. These super reds are nice! I have lots of snowball shrimp too and those are breeding really well for me. Let me know if there is something I can help you with.

ATM I am trying to set up a 2.5g RCA/snail tank. It has a few plants (I'll be getting more when I have enough $$$), pfs substrate and a 2-10g internal filter. Would this be a good set up for rcs? It is already cycled I just don't have the money to put anything in it yet lol. But I have a bday soon and I might be able to afford some if I have any money left from buying cichlids for my 55g tank. How many rcs's would I be able to keep in a 2.5? What do they eat?

You don't need a filter in that tank. I don't use one in my breeding setups. All you really need to do is make sure the water stays between 40 and mid 80's and the shrimp will stay alive. Keep the temp between 60's and low 80's and they will breed if you have males and females. I successfully keep over 300 RCS in my 10g breeding setups. I'd say you could keep about 75 in your 2.5g tank. I wouldn't start with more than 20-24 of them though. They eat algae and biofilm along with flake foods, algae wafers, pellet foods, dried up leaves, frozen foods like bloodworms, brine shrimp, krill, etc. They will eat basically anything you put into the tank. You only need to feed them a couple of times per week as they mainly live off of the small microorganisms/algae (biofilm) in the tank.

Thanks, I can't afford them right now, but eventually, I would like some. Is it ok if I PM yo when I need some?

Sure, no problem. I almost always have enough for sale. I have 3 tanks just for RCS so they should be ready when you need them. Just let me know.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $10 meaning that you can buy as many as you want and still only pay $10 total for shipping. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Keeping them is pretty straight-forward.

sorry about that delay - as soon as I asked you about shrimp we got a lead on getting a 55g tank to replace the 25g tank I had my plants in and I didnt want to buy anything else until we got that sorted out and ready to go! sounds like from the numbers you were giving Aquarium1 that a small gob of shrimps will quickly become lots and lots of shrimps given halfway decent conditions. kind of like snails? Anyway is it still $20/20 red cherry shrimps and $10 shipping?

No problem at all. They do reproduce very fast, but I wouldn't say as fast as snails. They are still $20/20 and shipping to you will be $12 since you are on the West Coast. What size tank are you putting them in? If it's the larger 55g tank I would start out with more than 20 of them as they feel more comfortable in numbers and a 55g has a much larger footprint than a 10g tank, which is what I usually recommend 20 of the shrimp for. I'd do 40 or so of them to be honest. I'm not sure that I have 40 of the 1/4" size so if you ordered 40+ of them you would most likely be getting quite a few of the larger size at no price increase.

Back
Top Bottom