For Sale: Rena canister filter for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
Rena Filstar III For sale. Very good shape, clean, includes media(ceramic rings), also sponges.$85.00. Located in central Michigan.

It is the XP3 It is rated at 350 GHP. I am located in Gladwin, It is NW, of Midland, south of Houghton Lake. What towns are you familiar with in central Mi?

I've been to gladwin, I live in lansing. Is there anything that needs to be fixed? Or did you just upgrade?

I am definitely interested. When, and how would we make the trade?

The filter is in very good shape, works perfectly. I have downsized drastically and this is a spare filter that I just don't use anymore. We go to Mt. Pleasant on occasion I could meet you there. Or if you happen to come north for the holiday we may be able to work out a meeting place.

Very cool. I can't pick it up this week because I work in a restaurant, and east lansing has students coming back and the holiday will make us busy. But I would love to pick of up the week after?

Thanks drew.

If this is ok I will pm you, and we can figure it out.

The weekend after the holiday is fine, if you can do it on Sunday. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom