RO DI w/extra filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JamesR

Aquarium Advice Freak
For Sale: RO DI unit - Excellent condition. (Only used to make about 100 gallons of water). Comes with extra filters and resin, an adapter which attachs to your sink faucet (allowing you to use the faucet or make water) and full installation instructions (simple to install).

*The filters on the right (in the pics) below are still wrapped in plastic, the ones on the left are the ones in the RO DI unit (wanted to show that they are in great condition)

$99 + shipping

img_500991_0_5c9a87ad29d3a649d861362f68953f0b.jpg

img_500991_1_0503f7377397f9a7fbb310fa8505af13.jpg

img_500991_2_e71fc3cc55ce5883b73ec1f0c2ab28b4.jpg

Thank you,
Jim

How's $15? I would ship it ups or fedex and send you a tracking # once it was shipped. I am in Charlotte, NC so it shouldn't take long to get to you. It really is in excellent condition, barely used. I sold my 125 Gallon setup to RevTree on this site, so I don't need it anymore. Going for a bigger in the wall setup, but it will be some time before it's ready to go. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jim

Happy to answer any questions you may have. It is listed as 100 Gallons Per Day.

Thanks again,
Jim

Still available..........throwing in a Kent shut off float valve that works with the unit...............

Thanks,
Jim

I still have the unit with extra filters and I'm including the kent shut off valve. $80 shipped (in the continental US) if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Jim

I would like to thank everyone for their interest. I have just recieved payment for the Unit and it is no longer for sale.

Thank you,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom