Root tabs for Cheap!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wphan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Root tabs!
Osmocote Plus Capsules
100 Capsules-$10
*Should last you a good 4-5 months
*One root tabs should cover a good 6x6
Shipping ($2 for first class shipping or $5 priority)

qwhg.jpg

qrvo.jpg

*if you have any question feel free to ask me!

So I have a few pack left that I need to get rid of. I can ship tomorrow. What's great about these root tabs is that they last you a while and are great for plants that are heavy root feeders.

So I have a few pack left that I need to get rid of. I can ship tomorrow. What's great about these root tabs is that they last you a while and are great for plants that are heavy root feeders.

Do you have any left

I'm finally down to my last 4 bags if you buy more then one bag I will make a great deal with you.

*Also these root tabs are great with substrate like eco complete and flourite as they don't carry as much nutrient straight out of the bag.

I'm finally down to my last 4 bags if you buy more then one bag I will make a great deal with you. *Also these root tabs are great with substrate like eco complete and flourite as they don't carry as much nutrient straight out of the bag.
How big are the bags and how much do they cost? I've been needing some root tabs for a huge sword I have.

How big are the bags and how much do they cost? I've been needing some root tabs for a huge sword I have.

I sent a pm with all the info you need about them.

3 packs left that I really want to get rid of. Also these root tabs are not only good for low tech tank but also great for tanks with Co2!

I still have those two pack of 100 root tabs each I would love to get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom