Salifert TestKits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am trying to gauge the interest of folks regarding getting salifert test kits at a substantial discount. Please let me know if you would be interested in any, if they were offered at lets say a 15-20% discount off of internet retail...with free shipping (for now anyway).

pm me to let me know a) if you are interested and b) what kits you would be interested in getting.

I have a good source for them and wouldnt mind passing the savings along to others.

I would probably be interested in that...I'd have to compare it to the prices of my wholesaler (which aren't very good). I have a bunch coming, but I go through a ton of testing materials.

not sure we can get the combo packs, but am sure we can get the individuals

Hara, what kind of things do those kits test for and is do you happen to know a site that we could see what retail costs are? I don't know a ton about tests and I know there are pleanty of people here that might know even less than me

they have a test kit for just about everything. You might look at marinedepot.com, they sell a pretty extensive line of salifert.

Back
Top Bottom