Selling Out.. 150RR / 55 / Extras - Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riptide

Aquarium Advice Regular
Guys,

I was working on setting up this 150 but with the new baby very close I dont want to be as preoccupied with this thing as I have been. All I'm keeping is my young 29nano..

Would like to sell the following as a package..

New Custom Built 150 Gallon Reef Ready, Stand, Canopy
2ea. Rio 3100 900gph Pumps...
37 Gallon Mixing Sump
55 Gallon Refugium ( Including : 48" 260 Watt Coralife Lighting, Wet/Dry
Sump w/ Builtin Skimmer, Heater, 9 Watt UV
Sterilizer, Return Pump, Magnum 350 Canister for
running Carbon / Particle filtration / driving UV)
5 gallon bucket of Instant Ocean w/Free Mixing Pump.

I designed the system to allow the 55 gallon refugium and the 150 gallon display to stand side by side in a corner with the mixing sump in the corner dead space.. The Refugium has been up and running for about 4 months and is full of Pods... Recently added 40lbs of Miracle mud and 40 lbs of live rock rubble.. There is a Serpent Star, 2 Nasarius Snails, a 6 Line Wrasse, and one Hermit Crab that call the fuge home..

The Mixing Sump utilizes a metered dividing plate to facilitate 100% water transfer between the 150 and the 55 while allowing differing flow rates in each tank..

Currently only willing to sell as a package...

$2000.00 OBO Pictures Available on Request..

Have you sold your tank yet? Please answer soon, I have my eye on one that I'm planning on picking up friday.
Thanks
Louis

I have not yet sold the tank. It is located in Houston... Feel free to give me a call

Jamie Todd

*good call by willaim. Don't post your phone number on the board, rather just pm it to him.

please do not post your number on the forum, use private messaging.

It prevents unfriendlies from picking it up and is best for all around safty

How much for just the refugium w/ all its parts? i'm looking for a good refugium!

sorry, I forgot the sump, how much for the fuge and the sump w/ all their parts...

Back
Top Bottom