setting up a 55gal need stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lostseamonkey

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i live in ky i need livesand liverock or live baserock after that ill need cleaners than fish if anybody has any fore sale please let me know would need to be shipped less you close by thank you
frank
oh yea allso interested in lighting

im have nothing to sell, but i will give you advice... please use punctuation and a less overbearing color and size. it is just good "netiquette". sorry to be blunt, but reading that made my eyes hurt. :roll:

hope you can find what you need.

~mike

I have one tetra-tec 500 power filter that I just bought for my 55 gallon.I also bought the heater that goes inside of it.I paid alot more for it than you can get it for at online stores but I bought it at a pet store before I knew about all the great deals on the internet.I paid $130.00...You can get it for 80.00 online so I will let it go for $60.00...Again,it is brand new.I have used for 1 week.The only reason I am selling it is because I just got a nice deal on two emperor 400's...Give me a shout if your interested..Have box and all the directions.

Back
Top Bottom