several tanks for sale in RI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
With my impending move I am combining the flora and fauna from my two current tanks into a new, bigger tank. Due to lack of storage and also to fund the new tank I am selling both. They are located in southern RI. I should be setting up the new tank in a week or two, so they will be cleaned out and ready to go probably the weekend after Columbus Day.

55 gallon:
Tank has black trim, not drilled, less than 6 months old, so in excellent shape. Has a Sedona red oak stand and canopy in excellent shape - this is a furniture quality, beautiful setup. Canopy has 2 96 watt "Bright Kits" from AH Supply installed. Bulbs just replaced 2 weeks ago, currently has 50:50s in both fixtures. A few miscellaneous extras including a thermometer and a blue matboard background. Asking $300
P1050787.JPG

P1020810.JPG

36 gallon corner:
tank has oak trim, and matching Geneva series cherry veneer stand. Tank and stand in excellent condition with some minor scratching on the tank. Full set up, comes with Rena Filstar XP2 filter (one set of filter inserts included), 150 watt heater, thermometer, glass lid and a 2x65 watt Current fixture with fan and moonlight. At the moment one bulb and the moonlight are not working; I have not taken the light apart to attempt a fix but it is very possible that all it needs is a new ballast or some minor wiring. The one working side has a brand new 6500K bulb. I also have 50 lbs clean PFS for this tank if you want it. Asking $300
P1070775.JPG

**Also available**
1-20g long tank, never used $30
1-5g acrylic hexagon with integral light/filter and a heater. Scratched but works fine. $30
1-2g acrylic hexagon with lid, light, undergravel filter, gravel and an air pump. Minor scratching. $30

AND

1 large female koi angelfish, standard finnage. Very pretty fish. Free to a good home.

Will consider shipping the 2g and 5g, and will consider traveling a reasonable distance to meet a buyer for all items except the 55, as I can't get it in my car.

Last edited:
If i was near you i would jump on this, I would buy like 3 tanks from you. But i am not. Selling any of the plants or anything?

I am planning on moving all of the plants and most of the fish to a new 75....but my plants always need weeding so I'll probably be posting some trimmings after the move. That's an old pic of the 55 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom