Wanted: SHRIMP and MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alral1988

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm in Rockford, il looking to get some RCS and MTS. Nobody near me sells them. I'm open to other types of shrimp. Please let me know if you have some available as well as pricing. Thanks in advance!

How many are you looking to buy? I have lot of red cherry shrimps on sale right now

Red cherry shrimps (RCS): size from juvenile to subadult (might come with some pregnant female in the package)
10 for 16$ shipped
15 for 21$ shipped
20 for 25$ shipped

img_2634315_0_77f69bb4d1a96458c3747f572ad0f85e.jpg

Note: some shrimps are not in a decent color at youth, but will get more red when older, and I will try to get the best one for yall.

15 for $1, plus I will throw in a few extra in case of DOA. I also have RCS for $1 each as well. Priority shipping is a flat $6 or $12, depending on the size box used. I usually get away with the small one, especially for snails and shrimp. Shipping includes foam insulation, a plant (for shrimp), and a cool pack if you want one. I will only ship Mon-Wed to make sure packages arrive before the weekend, and nothing has to sit in a hot truck an extra night. Let me know if you would like to order, and I will send payment info to you via PM. Thanks!

15 for $1, plus I will throw in a few extra in case of DOA. I also have RCS for $1 each as well. Priority shipping is a flat $6 or $12, depending on the size box used. I usually get away with the small one, especially for snails and shrimp. Shipping includes foam insulation, a plant (for shrimp), and a cool pack if you want one. I will only ship Mon-Wed to make sure packages arrive before the weekend, and nothing has to sit in a hot truck an extra night. Let me know if you would like to order, and I will send payment info to you via PM. Thanks!

I will definitely get back to you soon. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom