Shrimp, Fish and Plants for Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have to get rid of some of my livestock before I am overrun and you have the chance to pick up some awesome shrimp, fish, and plants. Here is what I have and the prices for each. Please note that there is a minimum order of $10 in any combination you choose for the following items:
Shrimp (1/4"+ for all sizes)
Red Cherrry Shrimp Juvies - $1 each (50 available)
Image of Juveniles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yellow Shrimp Juvies - $2 each (40 available)
IMG_1367.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snowball Shrimp Juvies - $2 each (40 available)
IMG_1363.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fish (Minimum order is $10)
Silver/Black Angels (Breeder size, most have spawned) - $8 each or 2/$15 (10 available)
Image of Pair Guarding Spawn - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pure Endler Colony Starter (1M, 2 pregnant F, 2 unsexed fry) - $12 each (3 available)
bs6749/Pure Endlers - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pure Endler Fry (unsexed) - $1.50 each (24 available)
Plants
Java Moss (golfball sized portions) - $4 each (8 available)
PlantGeek.net - Vesicularia dubyana
Duckweed (2"x 2" portion) - $1.50 each (3 available)
PlantGeek.net - Lemna minor
Guppy Grass (1/2 cup portions) - $3 each (4 available)
PlantGeek.net - Najas guadalupensis
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation is included in all prices as is the cost of a styrofoam box and a heat pack. Fish and shrimp will be put into Breather Bags. The angels will be bagged separately and I will bag the shrimp by type so if you order yellows and snowballs one bag will have just yellows and the other just snowballs for example. Shipping is $10-$18 depending on what is ordered. If you think you might want something but aren't sure how much shipping will be just send me a PM with the list of what you want and how many as well. I'll get back to you when I can with the total. I accept PayPal as the method of payment and I'll ship to you when it is convenient for you. Thank you for looking and have a nice day. -Bryan
P.S. You can reach me at bstull619@hotmail.com with any questions.

Update:

Only 3 portions of Java Moss remaining. Other numbers quantities above are still correct.

Dottie, I may have some left but a single person cleared me out of my yellow shrimp and 60 red cherry shrimp. I'll send you a PM.

4 angels pending sale. I will updated remaining quantities of all items as money is received.

Waiting list started for yellow shrimp and red cherry shrimp.

UPDATED QUANTITIES:

I have to get rid of some of my livestock before I am overrun and you have the chance to pick up some awesome shrimp, fish, and plants. Here is what I have and the prices for each. Please note that there is a minimum order of $10 in any combination you choose for the following items:
Shrimp (1/4"+ for all sizes)
Red Cherrry Shrimp Juvies - SOLD
Image of Juveniles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yellow Shrimp Juvies - SOLD
IMG_1367.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snowball Shrimp Juvies - $2 each (25 available)
IMG_1363.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fish (Minimum order is $10)
Silver/Black Angels (Breeder size, most have spawned) - $8 each or 2/$15 (6 available)
Image of Pair Guarding Spawn - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pure Endler Colony Starter (1M, 2 pregnant F, 2 unsexed fry) - $12 each (3 available)
bs6749/Pure Endlers - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pure Endler Fry (unsexed) - $1.50 each (24 available)
Plants
Java Moss (golfball sized portions) - SOLD
PlantGeek.net - Vesicularia dubyana
Duckweed (2"x 2" portion) - $1.50 each (3 available)
PlantGeek.net - Lemna minor
Guppy Grass (1/2 cup portions) - $3 each (2 available)
PlantGeek.net - Najas guadalupensis
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation is included in all prices as is the cost of a styrofoam box and a heat pack. Fish and shrimp will be put into Breather Bags. The angels will be bagged separately and I will bag the shrimp by type so if you order yellows and snowballs one bag will have just yellows and the other just snowballs for example. Shipping is $10-$18 depending on what is ordered. If you think you might want something but aren't sure how much shipping will be just send me a PM with the list of what you want and how many as well. I'll get back to you when I can with the total. I accept PayPal as the method of payment and I'll ship to you when it is convenient for you. Thank you for looking and have a nice day. -Bryan
P.S. You can reach me at bstull619@hotmail.com with any questions.

Myself and others have clicked the link without getting malicious warnings so hopefully it was a one time thing.

Myself and others have clicked the link without getting malicious warnings so hopefully it was a one time thing.
I clicked on the link the other day and no problems but when i went back to look at the angels today AVG came up and showed it then i ran a scan and it detected it and isolated it.

I've had no other complaints from well over 1000 other viewers on at least three other forums so I'm guessing it's some setting on your antivirus program.

I've had no other complaints from well over 1000 other viewers on at least three other forums so I'm guessing it's some setting on your antivirus program.
It maybe anyway I ran a scan deleted the trojan and made sure all my updates were done it may have came from something the image host had loading it had some kind of macromedia flash thing loading when AVG detected it. I had to reset my router after i deleted it too i was crawling till i reset it dont know if the router caused it or not ... BTW nice Angels

ALL OUT OF SHRIMP!

I need the angels gone to make room for rams! Please make me an offer on them. They are large and there are 7 of them left though I only said there were 6. There's at least 2 pairs in the remaining 7 angels. I think that $75 for all of them shipped is a fair deal.

Yes, I still have the colonies available and I have many fry that are 2-3+ weeks old. I'm selling the fry for $1 each now in hopes that people will take more of them!

Back
Top Bottom