For Sale or trade: shrimp food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not sure if anyones interested but I have way too much shrimp food for the amount of shrimp I own. I wanted to feed them a variety so im offering up any extra food for $1.50/2 grams.
I have:
BorneoWild Color
BorneoWild Grow
BorneoWild Barley
BorneoWild Bebi
I have a unopened bottle of BorneoWild Humic for $12

Shipping will depend on quantity so please pm any questions/orders.

I also am overrun by mts snails so let me know if you want me to throw some in for free.

I've never actually 'fed' my Shrimp. I have ghost and Bamboo shrimp. I just figured they are eating what they find... 0_o
Mts snail ? =Mystery snail? Ill take them. I have a puffer that will eat them.
So will the fish eat the shrimp food too? Is it ok for them to eat it? I have 15 Cory's and a Pleco
- Brenda
I do not have Paypal

I've never actually 'fed' my Shrimp. I have ghost and Bamboo shrimp. I just figured they are eating what they find... 0_o
Mts snail ? =Mystery snail? Ill take them. I have a puffer that will eat them.
So will the fish eat the shrimp food too? Is it ok for them to eat it? I have 15 Cory's and a Pleco
- Brenda
I do not have Paypal

Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

Fish will usually eat shrimp food...if they can get to it, lol. Though with a Pleco, I am sure he is eating any baby shrimps you may have any ways. :D

If your shrimp are housed with fish then I wouldnt recommend buying shrimp food since the fish will eat it as well and its expensive. This is more towards shrimp only tanks where youre trying to breed them and provide food targeted for them to enhance coloring etc.
For instance the BW Bebi is baby shrimp food, so its a fine powder that you mix into the water so it'll spread throughout the tank.
I have some cherry shrimp with fish and I dont feed those specialty foods, since the guppies seek out the food.

Back
Top Bottom