Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Shrimp for Sale! OEBT's, Fire Reds, Fire Yellows

Price Drop and OEBT Dark Name Change!

I got some new arrivals that come from a German breeder. I am looking to sell my "extras".

These OEBT's are really really nice. You will get ALL blues. No blondes or light blues at all! The colors are way better in person than my crappy camera can produce. The regular grade ones have a little more clear mixed in and the darks are almost like cheaper versions of the royal blue tigers. These are sweet so the price is higher than you would expect for OEBT's but you GET what you pay for. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Edit 01/20 - After observing my Dark blues for a while I noticed that none of their eyes are orange. Instead they are white. They were sold to me as Dark Blue OEBT's but I am calling them Dark Blue Tigers instead. I have no clue if they will breed true this way or not as they are new to me as well.

So without further ado, here are the prices:
Fire Red Juvies $2.50/each - Sorry no pics.
Fire Yellows $4.00/Each
"regular" grade OEBT's $10.00/Each
Dark Blue Tigers $16.00/Each

DOA Guaranteed on Priority Mail Shipping if pictures are taken within 2 hours of delivery with the shrimp out of the bag and not in water.

Shipping is $14 (including heat pack) is on Monday's only for east coasters and Monday & Tuesday for those out west.

Here are some pics. Sorry for the quality. Point and shoot can only go so far.
Fire Yellows!

Regular OEBT's

Dark Blue Tigers

Old 01-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

While after much thought, I have decided to cancel this sale so I can regroup. I hope to offer you many more kinds of shrimp and better pricing in the future. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Tags
rim, shrimp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com