For Sale: Shrimp sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
I it's starting to get cold here in Idaho and I would like to sell some of my stock in packages within the next couple of weeks before it gets too cold to ship here is what I have. Blue pearl shrimp 10+ for 25$ Shipped I have 2-3 of these available Yellow shrimp 10+ for 25$ shipped I have 1 pack available Blue bee shrimp are 10+ for 35$ shipped I have one maybe 2 of these packs available Mts snails are 10 for a dollar plus shipping or I can add to a package per request. If you are interested in more or less we can work on those prices also. I ship In insulated boxes and double bag with kordon breather bags and I can add a heat pack for $2.50

image-3281161954.jpg

Blue pearl

image-3381339513.jpg

Blue pearl

image-2344514604.jpg

Yellow

image-3120760339.jpg

Blue bee

image-3921804656.jpg

Yellow

image-489495601.jpg

Blue bee

Will fish like gouramis, angels, and rams eat these?

Would larger shrimp like the Singapore flower shrimp work or not?

Hey, I would love some but read yellows and blue pearls have to be kept around 72F, that sound right? My stock forces me to keep temp closer to 78-80... If you think that'll work I'll take some!

Hey, I would love some but read yellows and blue pearls have to be kept around 72F, that sound right? My stock forces me to keep temp closer to 78-80... If you think that'll work I'll take some!
they can be kept in warmer water but to successfully breed they need to be kept in ideal temperatures. I have mine in 75 degree water. And they are doing great.

Shipping has changed to next week we have gotten a cold front in Idaho and I am not risking sending shrimp to their death. I will be purchasing heat packs and then be good for shipping sorry about the delay guys.

i guess i could manage that, when you're ready to ship please PM me, i'll take some! thanks!

Yellow shrimp arrived and they look great, I recommend buying from Dan!
Alex

Tried to send you a message, but your inbox is full. Just have one question: Would I be able to get just 2 or 3 of either the yellow or blue pearl? Won't be able to get them for a month or two, was curious. I am local in Boise also.

There are still blue bee, yellow and blue pearl for sale and also I have some chaeto algae for sale as well as emerald Cory catfish and mts for sale. Pm me with questions:). Thanks

Unfortunately I just recieved news that one of my last packages didn't make it so shipping is done-so for the winter. Sad news:(

Back
Top Bottom