For Sale: Shutting down SW Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Howdy all!

I am taking down my SW system completely. I am only interested in selling off the livestock.

I have:

3 PJ Cardinals
Pair of tank raised BW O. Clowns
1 Fire Shrimp
1 Yellow Tail Damsel

large multi-head Frog Spawn

Please contact me if you are interested. I am not looking to ship these items. I am in the Baltimore, Maryland area and these items would be for pickup only.

Thank you!

Ziggy

sorry to here your tearing your tank down I was just scrolling around your build threads in your signature , came across some of your tank shots they are beautiful , hate to see something that nice just disappear ,

sorry to here your tearing your tank down I was just scrolling around your build threads in your signature , came across some of your tank shots they are beautiful , hate to see something that nice just disappear ,

I appreciate that. The tank has not looked that great in a long while. I had my place remodeled a year ago and the tank never recovered from it. It is time to take a break from SW and do something different.

Howdy all!

I am taking down my SW system completely. I am only interested in selling off the livestock.

I have:

3 PJ Cardinals ($30 for all 3)
Pair of tank raised BW O. Clowns ($30 for pair)
1 Fire Shrimp ($30)
1 Yellow Tail Damsel (FREE)

large multi-head Frog Spawn ($50)

Please contact me if you are interested. I am not looking to ship these items. I am in the Baltimore, Maryland area and these items would be for pickup only.

Thank you!

Ziggy

Back
Top Bottom