Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-16-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to onah Send a message via MSN to onah
Snail of a DEAL!

hey guys as some of u know i got my marisas to reproduce mass quantities in the past month. i also have some canas that are a little bigger then a pea. i just paid tuition and depleted all my funds. i would like to offer some of the kids up for sale. Need money for books!

All of them are raised in 2 of my 20gs (one bare and the other rocked), i have stripped as well as ivory Marisa cornuarietis(the ivory will eventually turn gold) also known as the Giant Ramshorns for $2, these guys are NOT PLANT FRIENDLY! I also have Canas(Pomacea Canaliculata) gold and walnut with dotted lines for $5, these guys can get as big as your FIST! These are also not plant friendly! All snails are a bit bigger then a pea. I feed them fresh veggies every other day and calcium blocks(3-day feeders)every 3 days. all the shells are nice and healthy. ANy questions about anything send me a pm.

i am going to make sure about the shipping tomorrow, but if i am not mistaken it will be about 8$ anywhere in the US that i am alowed to ship to. Again i have to check on the shipping though.

Thanx for your help and this dosent have to stay with in the forum if u guys got a friend let him/her know, i need all the help i can get. i want to start shipping after the holidays i realized this could have waited a bit but i know theres alot of people getting YET another tank! this holiday season, i know i am! Also, having a bit of trouble finding suitable heating pacs my walmarts dont have any and all i can find are those 8 hour pads everywhere. any one have any suggestions?

Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 AM   #2
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Please remember that it is a federal offense to ship canas and Marisa across state lines.

www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Old 12-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

States are taking this very seriously; a member on a snail list just had his two marisas seized and destroyed.

Remember that Darwin was mostly right!
Old 12-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to onah Send a message via MSN to onah
i didnt know it was everywhere! i thought it was only to certain places! wow! that sux, well any takers in TX, hit me up! lol

Tags
snail

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com