For Sale: snails and plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artzechic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,
I have baby snails again! :) They haven't gotten their color yet, so it'll be about a week before I know for sure, but they will be either purples or blues. Maybe both! If you are interested in getting some, let me know. If I run out, don't worry, I have 2 more clutches of eggs set to hatch in 2 weeks! :)

Purple mysteries: $2 per snail
Blue Mysteries: $1 per snail

My snails have the prettiest blue colors, no algae cluttering the shell's color, and if you'd like to see pics of them, all you have to do is ask! :) I'll add some pics to my albums when the snails colors come in, but for now, they are all still pretty clear.

I am also selling my hornwort, water sprite, and large marimo moss ball. I'm selling the bunch for $25. Shipping is $6 priority. If you want it to be overnighted or something, I'll do that too, but the shipping is a lot more expensive, and plants do pretty well with just priority I've found, so I wouldn't recommend it. The amount of plants equal about 2 handfuls. If you have any questions, just let me know! :)

~Artzechic~

Shipping for snails is also $6, just as fyi. Overnight shipping I'll do for that also. Again, more expensive, and I haven't lost any snails yet doing priority shipping. :)

What size are the snails when you ship? Freshly hatched or a few weeks old? I'd like some blues, but that's kind of a lot for youngsters

The snails are about 2 weeks old when I ship them. I wait until they are at least the size of the tip of the finger because I know that it takes a few weeks to see which newly hatched snails will make it or not. My snails grow pretty fast because I put calcium tablets in the water, my water is warm, etc. They get pretty big in about 2 weeks. My first batch grew to breeding size in just 4 weeks. I don't think it's too expensive. I pay $3 for adult snails at my LFS, and I pay $4 for my purples. I think $1 and $2 is reasonable. And if you buy 4, I'll throw in a 5th one for free. :)

I want a purple I am breeding snails I have I an ivory black and blue the ivory is male he others are female

Shipping is the cheapest possible. It's normal flat rate, and it's the safest way to ship the snails. I know shipping sucks, it's one of the things that makes me not buy things I can't pick up too, so I understand. If I could ship safely for free, I would. :) If anyone is near statesboro/Savannah and would like to pick up the snails, that is perfectly fine with me. You'll just have to let me know so we can set it up.

Here is a pic of my mama purple snail. I will have pics of some of the babies later.
1381234_10201453737481797_878378756_n.jpg

That's a magenta colored. Purples have a dark foot like this one here.

ForumRunner_20131001_113248.jpg

I like the magenta and in the other pic the white with purplish stripes wish I could afford nice though .. Hope mine breed

Back
Top Bottom