Wanted: Spacer for 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudraker

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am in desperate need of a 12 inch wide, lenth 2 to 12 inch spacer to attach to the top of an old but sound 50 gallon aquarium so that it can safely support two versatops. Glass or plastic, whatever, but it can't look wonky.

I live out in the middle of nowhere, and plumbing shop, hardware stores, etc. have been of no help whatsoever.

Willing to buy (if low cost) or trade for any number of aquarium items extras, such as air pumps, many different low or high light plants, fake plants, dry fertz, root tabs.

Also have some interesting pieces of cured drift wood from Alaska.
Also a large (I mean huge) selection of decorations.

For trade:
Ask for plant selection: Only A-1 will be sent. I have large, healthy crypt wendii red, flame moss, christmas tree moss; ludwigia broadleaf, java moss, java fern - regular and/or narrow leaf - bleheri sword, klenobar sword, tons of dhg, foxtail and other stuff to trade.

I also have other aquatic stuff, such as portions of premium foods because I buy in bulk.
I currently have Omega-one small cichlid high color pellets; NLS Thera-A regular, NLS large fish pellets; and Lotoffish mix #2.

I also have a large selection of HOB filters, media,

Also non-aquatic stuff - including weird Alaskana - you might want. Just ask. I even have Alaskan garnets (Almadene color) only found on Wrangle Island to trade.

This probably seems silly if you don't live far away from everything, which I do.

Back
Top Bottom