Spring Cleaning Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone. I'm going to be redoing my tanks starting tomorrow and I am wanting to clear out some stock. In order to do this I'm selling lots of my shrimp, some of my Endlers, and some of my plants. Prices are as follows:

Yellow Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (3 available)
Snowball Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (2 available)
Each type of shrimp is shipped with a small portion of java moss.

Java moss golfball sized portions $5 each (6 extremely healthy and green portoins)
Guppy grass 1/2cup portion $4 each (2 available)

Class N Endler juvies 20 + 5 free in case of DOA's for $20 (1 available)

I also have some stem plants that I'll be posting pictures of tomorrow.

Shipping will be $10-15 depending on amount ordered and that includes styrofoam box and heat packs! Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail and live arrival is guaranteed for everything except freebies. I can ship two different types of shrimp (up to 4 packs total). PM me with any questions. Pics are available here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/yellow-shrimp-and-snowball-shrimp-for-sale-108249.html

UPDATED QUANTITIES BELOW:

Yellow Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (2 available)
Snowball Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (1 available)

Java moss golfball sized portions $5 each (2 extremely healthy and green portions)
Guppy grass 1/2cup portion $4 each (1 available)

Class N Endler juvies 20 + 5 free in case of DOA's for $20 (GONE)

I also have some stem plants that I'll be posting pictures of tomorrow.

Shipping will be $10-15 depending on amount ordered and that includes styrofoam box and heat packs! Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail and live arrival is guaranteed for everything except freebies. I can ship two different types of shrimp (up to 4 packs total). PM me with any questions. Pics are available here: Yellow Shrimp and Snowball Shrimp for Sale!

Bump. Can send out Wednesday if I get more orders and if money is received before around noon EST!

UPDATED QUANTITIES BELOW:

Yellow Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (1 available)
Snowball Shrimp (~3/8") 10 +2 free in case of DOA's for $20* (1 available)

Java moss golfball sized portions $5 each (2 extremely healthy and green portions)
Guppy grass 1/2cup portion $4 each (1 available)

Back
Top Bottom