For Sale: Stock List 2/18/2012- Check out these fish and inverts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say your shipping is much cheaper than a lot of people. :) How much more would it be if I threw in another ember tetra? (I've never kept nano fish before and they will be sharing a ten gallon with a betta, do you think that is a large enough school or should I shoot for around ten?)

**Neither of these quotes include a heat pack. If I need to include one for a cold week, shipping cost will go up. I work out ship date with the buyer so we can play it by ear for good weather.**

How much would shipping 5 Corydoras pygmeaus be to 50023?
and how much extra would shipping be for 6 ember tetras?

5 pygmaeus: $7 Priority
5 pygmaeus + 6 embers: $8.50 Priority
Priority is estimated 3 days to you.

I just wanted to say your shipping is much cheaper than a lot of people. :) How much more would it be if I threw in another ember tetra? (I've never kept nano fish before and they will be sharing a ten gallon with a betta, do you think that is a large enough school or should I shoot for around ten?)

For an extra ember, no change in shipping cost so still $7 Priority. They are quite small and would be bagged together in a breather bag. 8-10 embers should be fine with your betta (I have kept them together many times) and the shipping will be the same for 7-10 fish. The snail you asked about would be bagged separately in its own small poly bag.

Only fry. I actually do not have any available right now and I should have edited the thread to reflect that. I sent some out a little bit ago and forgot. My apologies for the oversight. Will edit now.

severum mama said:
Only fry. I actually do not have any available right now and I should have edited the thread to reflect that. I sent some out a little bit ago and forgot. My apologies for the oversight. Will edit now.

Would a betta fish eat the fry?

severum mama said:
Yes, they are. I am waiting on fry to grow out before I sell a lot more of them, but I could probably spare one more trio if you are interested. Thanks!

Can I put a trio with my betta? I can wait a little while to order. How long til the fry are grown?

I meant that I don't really have any more peacock endler fry to spare right now, but I think I could send along a young adult trio.

I have not kept endlers with bettas because I know that fry predation would be an issue. If you are not especially interested in raising fry it should work out IMO.

severum mama said:
I meant that I don't really have any more peacock endler fry to spare right now, but I think I could send along a young adult trio.

I have not kept endlers with bettas because I know that fry predation would be an issue. If you are not especially interested in raising fry it should work out IMO.

Ok! Let me think about it and I'll get back to you. How much would shipping be to 99320 with a heat pack?

Unfortunately I don't think I can ship with heat packs right now... it's just getting too warm here and I think the fish would get too hot before they even left the state.

If I were to ship with a heat pack, it would be $13 plus cost of fish, estimated 2 days.

severum mama said:
Unfortunately I don't think I can ship with heat packs right now... it's just getting too warm here and I think the fish would get too hot before they even left the state.

If I were to ship with a heat pack, it would be $13 plus cost of fish, estimated 2 days.

I'm just going to have to wait until it gets warmer here then. It's too cold to not have heat packs here. I'll get back to you when it warms up!

There was a dusting of snow on the ground this a.m.... It's never this cold in march! Ugh!

I currently have 2 rainbows, 2 boesemani and just bought 4 australians and would like to add 2 to 4 kamakas.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom