For Sale: SunSun 302 Canister Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrage22

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello!
I'm looking to sell my SunSun canister filter. I bought it to replace my AquaClear, but I've now decided I'm going to tear down the tank. Brand new, never used. Just the box has been opened. It's for tanks up to 75 gallons.
I'm asking $50. Give me your zip code for a shipping quote, and I'll perhaps pay for part of the shipping as well...

Specs:

SunSun Canister Filter
MODEL: HW-302
VOLTAGE": 110V
FREQUENCY" 50Hz/60Hz
POWER: 18W
H-MAX: 1.4m
OUTPUT" 1000L/h (264GPH)

Attachments

• IMG_1092[1].jpg
    IMG_1092[1].jpg
    256 KB · Views: 106
Hello!
I'm looking to sell my SunSun canister filter. I bought it to replace my AquaClear, but I've now decided I'm going to tear down the tank. Brand new, never used. Just the box has been opened. It's for tanks up to 75 gallons.
I'm asking $50. Give me your zip code for a shipping quote, and I'll perhaps pay for part of the shipping as well...

Specs:

SunSun Canister Filter
MODEL: HW-302
VOLTAGE": 110V
FREQUENCY" 50Hz/60Hz
POWER: 18W
H-MAX: 1.4m
OUTPUT" 1000L/h (264GPH)

Aw! I just bought a my new aquaclear though):!

Saint Cloud, about an hour and a half from your zip code :/

Oh boo :( yeah it's a great deal but I just got my 2nd HOB filter literally 2 days ago for my birthday, so it'd be a buy to have it sit in my garage until I move out. :( I could do like 25 bucks including shipping, but you'll probably get a better deal than that from someone else. Sorry :/

That's ok, thanks anyways!
I've had 3 or 4 others interested, but no one has actually paid after verbally committing that they want it...So this is still up for grabs for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom