For Sale: SWEET fish and invertebrates 11/10/2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
severum mama said:
We're breeding the cpo's so it's just a matter of how long they take to grow out. We just had a female hatch some babies out in a 10 gal, and we have a 20 long with several berried females. My guess would be that we will have some ready in a few weeks.

Okay thank you will be waiting for the next list

I got my juvie CPO pack same and sound. Thanks

THese things are tiny right now. The monster shrimp is a ghost shrimp (removed for now to avoid competition).

Attachments

• cpo1.jpg
    cpo1.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 132
  • cpo2.jpg
    cpo2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 124
Are the bolivian rams still available?
And which apisto's do you 2 still have?
Thank you!!!

I owe some PM's to some folks... they are coming, but I drove 6.5 hrs to Louisville yesterday and 8 hours back today (bad weather) and I'm tired. I will get back to you guys soon, I promise. :)

Actually don't need the Bol. Rams but still interested in what apistos are still available when you have time to respond.
Thanks again Bill

How much for shipping to 91754? I was looking at the Tiger shrimp, is it possible to tell me the total? Thanks!!

Actually don't need the Bol. Rams but still interested in what apistos are still available when you have time to respond.
Thanks again Bill

Bill,
I'll do a head count in the next couple hours when I feed and PM you. We have a few one offs.

How much for shipping to 91754? I was looking at the Tiger shrimp, is it possible to tell me the total? Thanks!!

Shipping would be $12.50 including a heat pack.

Hey I was wondering about those CPO's? are they good for a red cherry shrimp and do you guys have any red cherry shrimp available, maybe like 5? to 33615

I'd like 3 zebra nerite and 3 spotted nerite snails. zip is 49503

What are the requirements of the Poso orange rabbit snail?
What is the minimum tank size for a Blue Cray?

What are the requirements of the Poso orange rabbit snail?
What is the minimum tank size for a Blue Cray?

They like water a bit on the hard side. We keep them in tanks with aragonite sand and rock. Our water starts out very soft (6ish pH) though.

The cray could be kept in a 10-20G on its own.

I have males and females but I'm not selling them as sexed pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom