For Sale: Tangerine Tiger Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crinkledaces

Aquarium Advice Regular
10 +1 for $20 or 20+2 for $35 juvenile Tangerine Tiger Shrimp. These shrimp will be about 1/4 of a inch to half a inch in size when u receive them as they will acclimate to your tank better at this size. Tangerine tigers are aggressive breeders, in that the males will attempt to mate frequently and don't tend to have a preference to breed with other tangerine tigers as is often the case with many Caridina shrimp. For this reason Tangerine tigers should only be kept with Neocaridina shrimp as there is a high chance for hybrids otherwise. Tangerine tigers can produce 20-30 eggs every 30 days. They will eat most commercially available food, blanched vegetables, flakes, pellets, and just about all food that other shrimp eat. There can be issues with feeding pellets in larger colonies as that larger more aggressive shrimp can "hog" the food, but that is easily remedied by breaking the pellets into many smaller pieces. This shrimp is adaptable to a range of water parameters. Like all shrimp it must be acclimated slowly depending on the difference of the shipped water and your tank water but once acclimated they tend to thrive easily. Temperatures can range from 62-78, ph from 6 to 8, gH 4-8, kH 3-6. Shipping with be 12.99 flat and will be shipped in a usps flat rate box. I will insulate the box with Styrofoam as well as newspaper. They will shipped in a kordon breather bag along with some plants for safe travel. I will replace any doa shrimp as long as u provide me pictures of doa within 2 hours of delivery If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me. crinkledaces1125@yahoo.com Thanks and good luck! I ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Attachments

• tang.jpg
    tang.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 255
I am interested. Let me know when some are available please

Back
Top Bottom