tank i found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so i was driveing around the town today and found an glass tank 58 gal and it is the old ones that do not have the center brace. the lady was asking for $75 for just the tank and she did not have a stand for it. is that a good deal.

My bother in law sold his 55 with stand and lights + misc. equip for $65. Seems high to me but depends how nice the tank is.

Sounds pretty expenive to me.
For not a lot more, you should be able to get a new one. Jeff

well i think it came with the ug filter some ph and test kits and all that stuff but i know i dont want all that. i think it might come with the can filter too and some base rock but i dont know.

You can probably get a new one for close to the same price if you look around. I would just spend the extra $20-30 to save myself the hassle and worry of a used one and buy a new one.

well i know the new one at my lfs is 200 for the stand and tank with the glass top and cheap light. but that is the one with the center brase this one dose not have that. it is the thick glass

Petsmart has an All-Glass tank 55g long with two 24" flor lights (with bulbs) for $99. Also has center brace. UG filters are seriously $15 for that size. Skip it... You can get a 55g stand at walmart for $70 or a nicer one at petsmart for $100. Then again you could probably get an iron one for dirt. Then after all that you will wish you bought a bigger one anyways so might as well skip it and just get a 90+ gallon.

Back
Top Bottom