For Sale: Tanks and Accessories. (Indpls, IN)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceej

Aquarium Advice FINatic
20g with wooden stand and storage, 29g with metal stand.

AC 50, AC 20, 150w heater, another heater which I'm not sure of the wattage, glass top for the 20g, hood and light for the 20g, 24" extendable to 30" (2x24w) t5ho Odyssea light fixture, assorted fake plants, assorted java ferns (live), two whisper air pumps, tubing, bubblers, huge 24"x12" (or so) piece of fake driftwood.

If interested, I'll provide pictures through email.

Local pick-up only for tank and stand. Small items I can ship.

Indianapolis, In

Thank you! (y)

20g with wooden stand and storage, 29g with metal stand.

AC 50, AC 20, 150w heater, another heater which I'm not sure of the wattage, glass top for the 20g, hood and light for the 20g, 24" extendable to 30" (2x24w) t5ho Odyssea light fixture, assorted fake plants, assorted java ferns (live), two whisper air pumps, tubing, bubblers, huge 24"x12" (or so) piece of fake driftwood.

If interested, I'll provide pictures through email.

Local pick-up only for tank and stand. Small items I can ship.

Indianapolis, In

Thank you! (y)

Price and pic of the driftwood? Where at in Indy are you?

Here's the piece of fake drift wood in the 29g.

ForumRunner_20120817_213724.jpg

It may be closer to 18" long now that I think about it. The other one I had was about 24" but that's gone.

Chris, I'm on the south side.

I'm not quite sure about shipping cost since I'm not too sure on the weight. It'll be $15+ shipping though.

$15 plus shipping is for the driftwood, sry.

AC50 will be $20+ shipping.

I'd estimate $10-12 to ship to WV.

chrismiller21 said:
It would probably be to small for my 75. And I only live 40 min North of you lol. If I get down to indy soon, I may see what you have left. Thanks

Sounds good!

Make offers. Ask for pix. Need to get rid of this stuff before I move.

Hey Bud29. I'm sorry. I just sold the rest of my plants yesterday actually.

2 stands, 2 tanks for sale locally. Everything else I'll ship. Name a price + shipping.

Everything is still available. Will send pix upon request.

Back
Top Bottom