test tube anyone?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, the other night I was testing my water and dropped one of my test tubes in the sink and it busted. would anyone by chance have a spare glass test tube for an API test kit they wouldn't mind gettin rid of??? I tried gettin ahold of API but they want me to buy 24 test tubes!! same with my LFS!! if anyone can help me please let me know! thanks guys and gals!

If you have any other kits at all, you can use differnt test tubes from different kits. So long as they have a 5 mL mark. Just throwing that out there. :)

Aslo, see if your doctor, local college or other ecademic or medical location has some you can buy or have. I had a friend who used to get them from the local medical center because they threw them out all the time.

I just buy them singly from the lfs but I wish I could buy them by the 24 pack. They break, lose seal, etc on a regular basis. It would probably be cheaper just to buy a new test kit for pH or something instead of having someone ship one to you. Shipping will be just as much.

look for ones used for science tests etc.. they are realatively cheap just measure how much water you need and mark it off on the tubes..

Back
Top Bottom