For Sale: The perfect package for a peaceful planted tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alliteration win! :D

Now that I have your attention...
I was tearing down tanks in the fishroom today and I've got a few things that I need to sell that would be perfect for a low light planted tank. You're going to get a starter colony of MTS to keep your substrate aerated (at least 50 snails, all different sizes), plus a nice big clump of narrow leaf anacharis, a nice clump of java fern, and a little bit of java moss. Better yet, I'm throwing in a nice group of 7 black kuhli loaches (Pangio oblonga)- these are very cute and will eat anything you throw in there. They will not bother the snails. I am not interested in separating this out so I'm offering a killer deal on it. I'm including all this stuff in the box for $27 shipped, and I will throw in a 72 hr heat pack because it's getting cold!

Here is the catch-- I need to ship these tomorrow morning, otherwise I will have to tank them and then catch them again, and I really don't wanna catch kuhli loaches any more than absolutely necessary! If you are interested, please PM with your zip and I will look up the delivery time. I need it to be a 2 day ship so you can get them Saturday. I will need the funds via Paypal tonight so I can pack the box and print the label, and get your stuff on the way tomorrow morning. Kuhlis are going into a breather bag and they will be just fine (they're great shippers).

I'm going to send you the exact plants, fish, and snails in the photos. Post Its are there for size reference.
img_2696416_0_f9c1c3f206c7a98b19a0db32c3f590af.jpg

img_2696416_1_78436715da3212bb1d351f5ecf83eb71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom