For Sale: Tiawan Fire Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello Everyone

Price is $4 each, you'll receive unidentified sex juvies averaging 1/4" in size.

I'm located in Midwest Iowa.

If you have any other questions or need anymore information. Feel free to private message me.

Thanks.

img_1632606_0_dbfd10e988a48bcc138b2d21ac055664.jpg

W really interestEd in some of these, I can't find any info on the web for them though. Any special needs for them? Tank size, substrate etc

W really interestEd in some of these, I can't find any info on the web for them though. Any special needs for them? Tank size, substrate etc

Hey Pleco

The reason why they isn't very much specific information on these shrimp is because they are just an off-spring specially bred of a red cherry shrimp, to gain the full and deep colors. So generally the care/needs/ect for this shrimp are going to be the same as a Red Cherry Shrimp.

Hope that helps :)

Ben

Oh ok and how long are yours going to be avaloable because it may take me a day to set up the ten gallon I was debating of doing but these shrimp are the reason um going to do it

Oh ok and how long are yours going to be avaloable because it may take me a day to set up the ten gallon I was debating of doing but these shrimp are the reason um going to do it

I should have some avaliable for the next few days but I do go by "first come, first serve" rule.

Send me a PM when your ready to order or if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,
Ben

Update:

Still got shrimp available and if you buy before the weekend they will be $3 each!!!

Thats right $3!! Jump on them while I still have them in stock.

Thanks,
Ben

Hey Aquarium Advice members,

After the sale, I still have some of these greatly colored shrimp.

They are going for only $3 a piece, ranging in a tad smaller then 1/4" to 1/2"+

Shipping is still a fixed $10 rate, if looking for express or overnight, give Zip for estimate.

Anymore questions, feel free to private message me, if my inbox ever gets full let me know on my thread.

Thanks,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom