Swap: Trade fish tanks Orange Country area (Corona)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mulishafan90

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Is anybody interested in trading a 50-65, minimum 40, gallon tank for these tanks pictured? They are both a 10 gallon with a $30 lighting lid on each. No cracks or leaks, great seals, and they do not even need cleaning. I am including the two tanks, a 1 gallon betta bowl, 2 air pumps, bag of gravel, 2 filters, and the background sheets. Perfect for zebra fish, molly, guppies, etc.. If interested pm me, I am in Corona, Ca. Maybe we can work out a deal.

Attachments

• DSC01233.jpg
    DSC01233.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 109
Finally someone in cali lol

If you're interested in tanks I have a few for sale cheap
I'm near LA

Alright sick, were you interested in trading with cash on top or just cash alone? I'm looking into trades because I don't have a lot of money at the moment and I need to get rid of these tanks if I get a new one. I also have a few air pumps and some filters for 5-35 gallon set ups. Let me know what you want and maybe we can work something out.

mulishafan90 said:
Alright sick, were you interested in trading with cash on top or just cash alone? I'm looking into trades because I don't have a lot of money at the moment and I need to get rid of these tanks if I get a new one. I also have a few air pumps and some filters for 5-35 gallon set ups. Let me know what you want and maybe we can work something out.

I only have 100 + gallon tanks running, you wouldn't have anything bigger?
I have a 100 gallon for 120$
& a 110 for 130$
I dropped the price on those
Let me know what you have & maybe can work out a deal

Back
Top Bottom