Free: Tropical Fish/Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laser

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have to leave the house I have been renting. I was under the impression I would be able to rent the place indefinitely, otherwise I never would have acquired this many fish. I would like to make sure the fish are going to caring and responsible fish keepers if at all possible. If you are interested I live in the Detroit metro area.

**I don't have time to completely finish my post right now, so I will come back and edit it later**

Please see my albums for photos.

2 Adult Angelfish
4 Bolivian Rams
1 Blue Ram
2 Kribensis
20 assorted rasboras
2 male bettas
1 Ryukin
1 Red Cap Oranda
1 juvenile black moor
4 Silver Hatchets
3 Pearl Gourami
1 Paradise fish
10 Tiger Barbs
1 Pictus Catfish
5 Bronze Corys

Aquariums, stands, and equipment may be free to those who will care for the fish.

I'm in Ann Arbor. I might be interested in some of your fish and the nerites. Are the plants available as well?

Am interested in the paradise fish, the assorted rasboras, and the 5 bronze corys. Are you don't them? If you do, how much to 01550 and how much you'll be asking for the above mentioned fish. Thanks.

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

lazer, I sent you a pm.

Don't worry daileene, I'm not after the fish that you want. =)

I wasn't planning on shipping them because I've never attempted that before, but I will only charge for shipping. My primary concern is that the fish are well cared for. I am worried about shipping them so I will read up on how to best do that.

I wasn't planning on shipping them because I've never attempted that before, but I will only charge for shipping. My primary concern is that the fish are well cared for. I am worried about shipping them so I will read up on how to best do that.

Okay, but if you do decide to ship, I would like to have those fish I mentioned and I'll pay for the shipping, no problem. Please let me know. Am very interested. My zip is 01550.

Thanks for the rams, Laser! You have awesome looking tanks! My daughter wanted us to go back to get more, lol.

The rams are doing great. I will have to rehome my original Bolivian as it's not paired with anything and the rams that I got from Laser were pairs. I guess being a 5th wheel sucked so it went ballistic on the new rams. It even started to go after the tetras. It's currently grounded for being bad and I will be rehoming it tomorrow.

Laser's angel fish are so awesome looking. The pictures don't do them justice. I really wanted to take one.

Thanks again, Laser!!

I really want the Blue Ram the 2 kribenses the rasboras the silver hatchets the pictus cat and the paradise fish. If you decide to ship. I can't get most of those fish here and would love to have them. How much to 62859?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Please let me know if you do ship. I'm still hoping and praying that you're considering it. I still want all the fish I originally stated that I wanted. :)

If shipping is an option there are a couple fish I would really like as well. Zip code 92866

I just saw that daileene wanted the rasboras and paradise fish. Wasn't trying to step on toes just didn't read that one I guess. Sorry :) but I still' want all the others I mentioned and would love some plants also. My little sister has long been a fan of my tanks. So I bought her a 30 gal and a 10 gal for her birthday. I've even set it up and have had it cycling for 2 months and her bdays still 2 weeks away lol. But I'm going to give her a lot of my easy to care for fish until she learns the ropes. So I'm needing to restock!

I just saw that daileene wanted the rasboras and paradise fish. Wasn't trying to step on toes just didn't read that one I guess. Sorry :) but I still' want all the others I mentioned and would love some plants also. My little sister has long been a fan of my tanks. So I bought her a 30 gal and a 10 gal for her birthday. I've even set it up and have had it cycling for 2 months and her bdays still 2 weeks away lol. But I'm going to give her a lot of my easy to care for fish until she learns the ropes. So I'm needing to restock!

Hi. That's okay. I know you didn't mean to. :) I just hope he will want to ship...

Me too

Back
Top Bottom