Turbo Berlin Classic Protein Skimmer NEver Used

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpaparazzo

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am selling my Red Sea Berlin Turbo Classic Protein Skimmer. Its never been used. I did take it out of the box and was going to use it. I even made some pvc piping for it but I recieved another protein skimmer that fits better in my sump. THis is a great protein skimmer and like I said has never skimmed once. Ill sell it for 150.00 + shipping(ill throw in the extra pvc stuff. See item details below..I take paypal and I will ship it instantly for you....email me at tpaparazzo@sbcglobal.net..Thanks everyone!

RED SEA BERLIN TURBO CLASSIC W/PUMP

The unique skimmer with a triple air pass and patented air return "skirt.". Tangential water inlet. Venturi air injector. Full size air carbon filter. Unique compact design. More effective than skimmers twice the size. Removes levels of proteins other skimmers can`t. Optional internal or external mounting. Easy cleaning. Safe ozone use. A successful marine aquarium should have an efficient protein skimmer as part of the filtration system. Protein fragments and other wastes produced by living organisms are potentially harmful to aquarium inhabitants. Red Sea`s Berlin Skimmer will efficiently remove the suspended or dissolved organic waste and invisible particles from your aquarium consistently, by extracting them from the water flow.

The Berlin Turbo utilizes a new 12 blade TurboJet Impleller that actually creates a significant positive pressure enabling the skimmer to operate the triple pass and do it without an additional pump! The Berlin Turbo comes with the pump (fitted with TurboJet Impeller) and is available in our Classic, Hang On and XL styles.

Back
Top Bottom