For Sale: TWO AquaticLife 4 Lamp T5 Lunar Light fixtures BNIB/Glass-Holes 1500gph Overflow BNIB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bellaco

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

I know I am a new member here but I do have two 36" fixtures for sale. I purchased them for my 40B and 65 tanks but just moved into my house last week and Im taking this opportunity to upgrade to a 75g and keep it to one tank. The 75 is a 48" tank so these lights are no good to me. One fixture is brand new and has only been taken out to make sure the bulbs weren't broken during shipping. The other was used for less than a month before the move. These fixtures are going for $339 + shipping from major e-tailers.

SALE PRICE : $325 SHIPPED TO YOU (for brand new fixture)
SALE PRICE : $300 SHIPPED TO YOU (for lightly used fixture)
Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Also for sale is a Glass-Holes 1500gph Complete Overflow kit. The holes were drilled in my 40B and the overflow was test fitted but has never seen water. I'm including everything that was sent from Glass-Holes.com including the hole saw and template. Also included is the optional overflow cover that was an extra $10. The whole kit cost me $109.99 + tax. If anyone local is interested in the drilled 40B let me know as well. I will throw it in for FREE!!

SALE PRICE : $90 SHIPPED TO YOU! Reasonable offers will be entertained.

As mentioned all prices include me shipping them to you and PayPal fees. If you are able to pick up we can work out an even cheaper price. If anyone is interested in my online sale history I have 100% positive feedback on My350Z.com (same username). PM me for your email address and I can send pics/paypal info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 1 light fixture, the fixture was in great condition as advertised. The transaction was smooth and I'd recommend buying the other fixture if you are in the market.

For anyone interested ... the brand new light fixture and the overflow/40B combo is still available.

Sorry for barging into your thread looking for a little help on what my light fixture is can you help my thread is getting no replies it also has two holes in between the lights about 1.5" in diameter with plastic plugs in them any ideas?

ryan-peddle ... sorry friend, I'm far from a light expert. I have no idea.

paulweck ... you have a PM!

Bellaco said:
Hello all,

I know I am a new member here but I do have two 36" fixtures for sale. I purchased them for my 40B and 65 tanks but just moved into my house last week and Im taking this opportunity to upgrade to a 75g and keep it to one tank. The 75 is a 48" tank so these lights are no good to me. One fixture is brand new and has only been taken out to make sure the bulbs weren't broken during shipping. The other was used for less than a month before the move. These fixtures are going for $339 + shipping from major e-tailers.

SALE PRICE : $325 SHIPPED TO YOU (for brand new fixture)
SALE PRICE : $300 SHIPPED TO YOU (for lightly used fixture)
Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Also for sale is a Glass-Holes 1500gph Complete Overflow kit. The holes were drilled in my 40B and the overflow was test fitted but has never seen water. I'm including everything that was sent from Glass-Holes.com including the hole saw and template. Also included is the optional overflow cover that was an extra $10. The whole kit cost me $109.99 + tax. If anyone local is interested in the drilled 40B let me know as well. I will throw it in for FREE!!

SALE PRICE : $90 SHIPPED TO YOU! Reasonable offers will be entertained.

As mentioned all prices include me shipping them to you and PayPal fees. If you are able to pick up we can work out an even cheaper price. If anyone is interested in my online sale history I have 100% positive feedback on My350Z.com (same username). PM me for your email address and I can send pics/paypal info.

Do you still have the remaining light fixture?

Do you still have the light? What brand and what are the specs?

Yes. The light fixture is still available. It is an AquaticLife 36" 4x39W T5 HO. Specs are more easily read than me typing them here. Here is the link to the exact light fixture I have for sale on AquaCave ...

Aquatic Life 36" 4-Lamp 4 x 39W T5 HO Light Fixture - AquaCave

Thanks for the interest. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom