Wanted: Used aquaclear 20 or 30 filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigfish99

Aquarium Advice Freak
Am trying to locate one or more used aquaclear 20 (formerly mini) or 30 (formerly 150) in working order for a good price.

PM with any details!

I have a 150 with protein skimmer. It's in ok shape with one crack higher up above water line, but they are warranted for life. I live in 18447 area code. Make me an offer!

Don't know if you have a Petsmart near you, but the have the AquaClear 20 on sale right now for $18.87 (in store only)

I have a 150 with protein skimmer. It's in ok shape with one crack higher up above water line, but they are warranted for life. I live in 18447 area code. Make me an offer!

Honestly i would have no interest in the skimmer and i guess i should have said, but it would probably need to be local pickup in ohio or a bulk (3 or more) to ship bcause i am looking to be around $10-15 each shipped. $10 for a 20 or $15 for a 30. I can get them new on amazon for 20-25 so i was hoping to stock up cheaply. I am up to 6 tanks and wanted to add another filter to each for added filtration and just in case

I have an aquaclear 50 that needs a new impeller. It's yours if you pay shipping.

If your not interested I maybe

In that aquacleAr 50 mine cracked

Sorry I have been really busy ill get that price to you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom