Used Rena XP3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a used 6 month old Rena Filstar XP3 canister filter for sale. It has everything that came with it, though I did cut the outlet hose as recommended in order to make it work effeciently in my 55 gallon FW setup. It will come with Eheim rings in one of the baskets (3 media baskets) in addition to everything that came with the filter. This filter IS cycled, and that can be a bonus for someone that wants to set up a tank right away. If requested I will rinse the filter media and foam pads prior to shipping if necessary.

The prices on this filter have gotten ridiculously high since I purchased it...Big Al's now wants about $165 after their $10 savings and shipping and that doesn't even include the $10 media. I'm asking $125 shipped (I still have the original box). Email me at bstull619@hotmail.com with any questions, as I'm not on here much anymore and may not see a PM if you send me one. Pickup is also available in the Kalamazoo, Michigan area and I will be in Chicago, IL in the next week or so, and I'd be willing to arrange some sort of delivery on my part...just contact me first if you are in one of these areas. Thanks.

I don't mean to be rude, but people can buy a new xp3 for 125 shipped.

I don't mean to be rude, but people can buy a new xp3 for 125 shipped.

I don't know where you can find them that cheap anymore. For some reason the price on these has skyrocketed in the past couple of months. Big Al's now wants $165 shipped after $10 off discount. I looked around and that's the cheapest retailer I could find.

How about $100 shipped then?

2 reasons for the price increase. #1 Rena set a minimum selling price
#2 the price of plastic has skyrocketed along with the price of oil.

Back
Top Bottom