Wanted: Used Tank stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin83

Aquarium Advice Activist
I need to start doing a fish in cycle and was hoping that there was someone who had some filter material or gravel or anything that could help jumpstart the bacterial colony that i need to make my tank a healthy happy place for my fish i am in the Erie, Pennsylvania area will pay for shipping and what ever cost you may want for the item(s)

Thanks in Advance

~Justin~

I got a wet dry filter I am selling for 80. I got it for 200 and it's been running for 4 years. What size is your tank.

Just my two cents,

Save the money you would spend on fish and buy pure amonia and do a fishless cycle.

The fish will thank you later by living a longer healthier life :)

i already have fish though that why i was looking for some bacterial hotels for my tank :)

cody what is the brand/model of the filter??

But i do understand what you mean and i wished i would have known about the tank cycling before i got my fish :(

Ugh! I can't get the picture. Stupid phone. I'll message you my number so you can text me and I'll send the picture that way.

i can get you a melon sword for 3 dollars for the plant and id have to see about shipping just send me a pm

Back
Top Bottom