Wanted: Want plants for a low tech tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm setting up a 10 gallon aquarium with flora max and flourite substrate, a finnex planted plus light, flourish, and excel. The plants below are the ones I would like, but I'm open to ideas! Would prefer to get all together, and I want as much as can fit in a small flat rate box!

Plants:
- rotala indica (would like quite a bit)
- crypts (would like a few, especially some bronze wendetti, undulata, or parva)
- water wisteria (would like quite a bit)
- frogbit (not a must, but I would like a little if possible!)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm setting up a 10 gallon aquarium with flora max and flourite substrate, a finnex planted plus light, flourish, and excel. The plants below are the ones I would like, but I'm open to ideas! Would prefer to get all together, and I want as much as can fit in a small flat rate box!

Plants:
- rotala indica (would like quite a bit)
- crypts (would like a few, especially some bronze wendetti, undulata, or parva)
- water wisteria (would like quite a bit)
- frogbit (not a must, but I would like a little if possible!)

I have a ton of dwarf sag but nothing else that will grow in a low tech setup.

I have a bunch of ludwigia rubin for sale. I'm hoping to have some wisteria to sell in a while too.
Similar to the r.indica is r. rotundifolia which I have alot of amd can sell you some if your interested.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a bunch of ludwigia rubin for sale. I'm hoping to have some wisteria to sell in a while too.
Similar to the r.indica is r. rotundifolia which I have alot of amd can sell you some if your interested.

Is ludwigia Rubin ok in a low tech tank? If nobody can get me all of it at once, I will get some do you :)

I have some growing in a 20L under a single T8 tube of thats low tech enough. Your finnex light is much better than what im using

I have some growing in a 20L under a single T8 tube of thats low tech enough. Your finnex light is much better than what im using

No ferts?

PPS-PRO micros Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; marcos Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. 2ml excel daily.

If anybody has some of the things let me know. I'd be ok buying 2 packages. I have found one person elsewhere who has everything except for the crypts, so if somebody has got some crypts, I'd buy them!

Back
Top Bottom