want to trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovefishies

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi i want to trade my 10 gallon aquarium with 3 guppies in it and accesories i would like to trade for ahamster and accesories

i also have a vcr,2 sandbags,entertainment center little nicks in it i would like to trade for a hamster

You know, a hampter could live quite happily in that 10 gallon tank. You'd just need to clean it up a bit and get a mesh lid for it. Pick up some wood shavings for bedding, a bowl for food, water bottle, and some wood pieces to keep the teeth short. You'd be all set. You could probably get the wood shavings for free from a local lumber yard. The rest including hampster would be really inexpensive.

i was going to put them in the 1 gallon but i dont think that is right 3 of them living in the 1 gallon(guppies)

Make Offer

Ok this is a big IF i tear my take down because i can get a hamster i would have (1) ten gallon hood with lights (1) whisper filter (1) heater (1) bubble wand and what ever filters i have left which i thinkg i have at least 2 or 3 What would someone give me

I have merged your other barter/trade posting into this one. You are still discussing the same tank.

Back
Top Bottom