Wanted: Wanted:: 29 gallon (u.s.) tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homedog98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anybody? Preferably under 100, no longer then 30 in. And no wider then 12 in., and not bowfront. i can pick up or ship. I live near Atlanta Georgia btw. Sorry, typo in the title! 29 gallon, not thirty!

have you checked with petco? They have the aqueon 29's same dimensions for 69, with the whole kit..

Cool, that's a pretty good deal. I'd have to sell the filter though... I'm goin 70 gallon in that department!

29 gallon tall, CHEAP!

Ok, so I just checked out the IBOM (international bank of me) and figured out that I have 57 dollars to spend on my new tank. Great. I really need a 29 gallon tall, and it just needs to be 30 in. Long, and 12 in. Wide. I also need it to be somewhere in Atlanta GA ( preferably the Alpharetta area) and 50$ or under.

Wow, you're in Alpharetta? We're just north of you. I'll check and see what we have.

If SM can't hook it up, I have a 29Gal available, but I am all the way down a bit south of Macon. The tank is yours for $35 (with HOB filter) and heater if you want to pick it up. I am just off I75 if you happen to be making a trip this way. If you are going to go planted or reef, I have a couple of T5HO fixtures I could sell you as well... I know its a 2.5 hour trip, but figured I would throw it out there :p

If you are interested in a 40 breeder, I know it is larger than what you were looking for, but we've got a few of them if you can make room. They'll be cheap. ;)

Back
Top Bottom