wanted: 3-10 pounds of live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your gonna have a hard time finding that amount... the reason I think so is because anyone that is selling LR is probably emptying a tank and if so they more than likely have much more than 4lbs or so... infact 4lb is a real small piece IMO. Even 10lb is a relatively small piece. I ordered 35 and it came in two large pieces which obviously had to be 17-18lbs each and you want half that. I know you are probably very new (as am I) but you might want to consider LR.com.... best stuff around and if you get a large chunk you will prob get some good critters with it...

If this is for your nano, then just get some base rock rubble, maybe golf ball to tennis ball size and stick it in a friends tank for 2 months, It might not be as pretty as the lr you get on line but after 2 months it will be covered with the stuff that makes it live in the first place.

$2 a lbs is really cheap. i can get live rock at cost for that much. i work at a lfs and i have to pay 4.35 a lb and that is at cost.

Back
Top Bottom