Wanted-- Alleges for my refugium.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
better? how? My calurpa stopped my red slime alage, fixed my tank parlments and soo much more. Not being rude just wondering how its better?

i think that stuff doesnt go sexual like culp nor does it have the runners like culp !
i have culp my self both feather and the reg and like it personally due to its growth and look !! but so many people hate it for so many reasons that i get confused on the issue and what to believe my self !! but want to get some of the other stuff and see what happens !!
but was told by wetwebmedia to ditch the diff kinds of algae in my fuge which i have reds as well (stuff i got from the beach but growing ggreat and looks cool ) and go with just one type and that was the kind i was told to try instead

me two thought it looked cool !! was told that with the diff types that they are competing for space and that why its better with just one kind

I have that type of algea ill send you i nice bag ful for 10$ i use it in my fuge it works great works great

louis i havnt ordered any yet!! have some other projects on the works right now and moving soon so gonna redo all my tanks

Just curious but I live on the beach and was wondering if i could put the algea that i find there into my refugium? Ive looked at it and it looks like the same stuff people sell but I want to be safe.You say you use the red kind? is that the same kind that tangs eat? If so i would like to harvest some myself for "fish food". If its not good for my ref. could i still use it for food and just pick some once or twice a week to supplement my regular feedings?

imo yes ya can some are better than others i brought a bunch back from florida reds greens and all doing great !! id be worried that ya in de that it might like colder water than what ya have in ya tank !! but not really sure about that !! one way to find out though :) good luck

I have 3 types (spagetti, feather and caulerpa) I sell for $12 (BIG BAGGIE) plus priority shipping. Have lots of positive feedback on ebay. Let me know if you want some

Back
Top Bottom