Wanted: wanted Betta and shrimp.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello I'm looking for a male double ray crowntail Betta. One with unique colors. Not a baby but one that still has most of his life left. He will be housed in a heavily planted 10g tank with mts, ramshorn snails and shrimp. I am also looking for cheap shrimp. This is my first go at inverts and don't wanna spend a ton on shrimp I may kill learning firsthand about them (dont worry I've already done my research on shrimp care).

Might be able to help you with some starter shrimp. I am waiting for midnight and then bed, I am usually up later, but very tired tonight!!! So I will get with you on details tomorrow if you are interested.

Are you looking for Java moss to go along with them???

Might be able to help you with some starter shrimp. I am waiting for midnight and then bed, I am usually up later, but very tired tonight!!! So I will get with you on details tomorrow if you are interested.

Are you looking for Java moss to go along with them???

I have a bunch of java moss in the tank there gonna go in. And thank you ill keep an eye out for your message.

Last edited:
How long does it take for them to settle in? I'm sure by tomorrow the orange guys will be back to full color? What exactly are they just Orange caridinas or tangerines or something.

It may take a few days, did you acclimate them into the new water, by gradually adding water to the other water over the course of a half to hour or more...

It can take up to a few days or longer for them to get used to the different water and temp, pH and being caught and traveling, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom