Wanted in Toronto Area : Endler Livebearers no guppy f1's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darkforest

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'd like to get some endlers for a new tank that i'm planning, I havnt started to cycle the tank yet, so I'm not worried about getting them imediatly (especially with the holidays) my LFS has had some males *once* but they've since sold-out, aditionally they looked to be a F1 guppy hybrid due to size and fin variations.

I would prefer to make some sort of barter, but am prepared to purchase them at a fair price, additionally I would *like* to obtain some females to keep the males happy. my intended idea is to use either my 30 or 40 gallon, heavily planted with multiple height layers.

let your LFS know that you want them. I let the big als in my area know that Eco complete is the most saught after substrate for avid aquiarists, and that i had to pay to get it shipped to my house... 2 weeks later they have 15 bags of it in stock. Big al's (in brampton at least) is really good for that kind of thing!

Endlers will sell too! If they ever get them in stock, let me know, i hear they're easy to breed, too.

they have males on a fairly regular basis (the one in mississauga) but I've never seen them in brampton.

I still havnt got the tank set up... so I'm not too worried about it at this point, its sitting in my basement after I re-siliconed the corners after a thurough calcium scale removal
(the glass was nearly white with calcium scale)

hm... good to know.

Darkforest, There is a local aquarium club in brampton... I believe the website is http://www.bac-on.org/

Apparently they do alot of "trades" i'm sure someone would have some endlers there.

It is a hideous site, but i just joined, looking forward to the first meeting in mid january!

I PM'd you. There are/were some endlers at superpet at kennedy and steeles in brampton. Phone them before you go, as there wernt many left.

Back
Top Bottom