Wanted: Wanted plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417669106.378839.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417669120.178595.jpg
1st pic is of dwarf sag and italian val. Dw is about 9 inches long by 4 inches wide. The brown you see on anubias petite leaves is just diatoms, when rubbed off the leaves are green.
I think $18 obo would be fair for the driftwood (malysian driftwood, tannins are all leached out). How much dwarf sag do you want? Will send a very generous amount of nlcs for $4, also i know you didnt have the val on your list but I can throw some of them in for 50 cents a plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I can also send a bit of java moss for $2. Also did you look into hygro polysperma? It looks a lot like stargrass and I have a lot of it for cheap.
Thanks
Paul

One question: do you have microsword?

No, I gave it away a while ago, i bought it to carpet in my 4 gallon cube but it never took. Then got the nlcs and had a thick carpet in 2 months

Does the driftwood include all the anubias? How much moss is for $2? What is you price for one dwarf sag plant and how quickly will it grow? What is your price for the nlcs for what amount? Also what is shipping cost?

Also I see little shrimp in the grass :) what kind?

And is that the dwarf sag in the right of the tank?

I just pulled that picture off google images, not my tank. Driftwood will include anubias. I will sell 5 dwarf sag for $4.00, I started out with one plant a year and a half ago. Shipping will be $6.00 if you dont get driftwood. I know that off top of my head, would have to price out how much it would be with driftwood but probably 10 bucks. Will send all of the nlcs i have for $4.00, probably 30 to 40 individual plants, will throw some java in for free and dwarf water lettuce and duckweed for free also if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom