Wanted: Wanted plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many anubias does the dw have on it, and how many of each specific type (if more than one) also can you clean it before sending?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Does jungle cal spread quickly? About how many leaves does one plant have?

The italian val grows like a weed once you have enough of it in a tank. I am always very generous when sending plants, lets say $4 for italian val and you will get a lot of plants. Each plant is about 18 inches tall

Ok thanks! Do you have any riccia or salvania minima? How many jungle Val?

Ok goodnight. I will try to get my order ready by tomorrow. Probably won't get back to you until after 2 pm.

I have as much italian val as you want. Dont have riccia or salvinia but i do have dwarf water lettuce which is very similar to salvinia.

Will you do 7 dwarf sag for $4, 5 jungle Val for $3, the amount of nlcs you said for $4, (can you still do the free Java moss?), a tiny bit of dwarf water lettuce, the dw with the anubias petite for $15, and is there any chance you have regular anubias nana? I got a plant from petsmart and it died....

Give me $18 for the dw w anubias petite and we are good. I can throw in a small piece of anubias nana barteri if you want some.

Are those all of the plants that you have?

Like did you list all of the plants that you have available?

Alright $25 sent your way :) This weeks highs here are about 45 and lows are 31-36. If there is a heat pack plants will be fine. I'm a bit worried about shipping it next Monday incase it doesn't get here in time and I will be gone Christmas Day.. I think sending it this week would be best. Friday will be the warmest day this week. A heat pack and insulation would be good so the plants don't freeze solid! Even if the heat pack dies during the trip insulation should keep heat in. Sorry puckhog your inbox is full so I couldn't send that to you...

Back
Top Bottom