For Sale: Water sprite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkseid76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello AA!

By necessity I am forced to trim my tank of water sprite. I have bought but never sold. I would hate to throw away good plants so I'm offering them for sale.

I will ship USPS priority with tracking and delivery confirmatiion.

I'm offering a variety of sizes in a small flat rate box. So you can get anywhere from 5-6 plants. Or maybe 2 large ones :). Price will be $10 anywhere in the U.S. 48.

Anywhere else I will have to get back to you with shipping costs to your area. I will accept payments via Pay Pal and money orders.

Packages will be shipped on receipt of payment. Please PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpg
    IMG_2123.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_2126.jpg
    IMG_2126.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 183
They grew fine under normal lighting. I just recently switched to Ultra Sun. I also used liquid fertilizer when I first got them.

Once they settled they grew quickly. You can either plant them in your substrate or let them float. All the ones in the photos are floating in my tank hence the long roots.

Darkseid76 said:
Hello AA!

By necessity I am forced to trim my tank of water sprite. I have bought but never sold. I would hate to throw away good plants so I'm offering them for sale.

I will ship USPS priority with tracking and delivery confirmatiion.

I'm offering a variety of sizes in a small flat rate box. So you can get anywhere from 5-6 plants. Or maybe 2 large ones :). Price will be $10 anywhere in the U.S. 48.

Anywhere else I will have to get back to you with shipping costs to your area. I will accept payments via Pay Pal and money orders.

Packages will be shipped on receipt of payment. Please PM me if you are interested.

Sorry guys I can't edit from the phone but I wanted to edit and I have to add $1 to the shipping costs. But I am throwing in extras.

I have plenty more available. Please feel free to ask questions. :)

Im cleaning my tank Monday and will be shipping 2 packages if anybody else is interested please contact me and I will get your package out on Monday also.

Fantastic! I tried to pack as many as possible safely.

I still have plenty more if anyone is interested. It's a real easy to keep plant for beginners. Just shoot me a pm. :)

Shipping is included in the $11 price to anywhere in U.S. 48 states. Anywhere else I will have to get a shipping quote from USPS.

UPDATE: I did a heavy trim and I have approximately 3 packages left.

I'm packing as many extras as possible. Hitchhikers are also possible. I believe baby nerite snails. Too small to tell lol.

Back
Top Bottom